WHERE OUR 937 TEAM IS LOCATED:
We are on 8 College Campuses in the 937 Area Code, with the Central Point at Athletes in Action World HQ located in Xenia, Ohio! Central State, Dayton, Sinclair, Urbana, Wilberforce, Wilmington, Wittenberg, Wright State
OUR TEAM'S GAME PLAN:
Our 937 Staff team is committed to winning every athlete to an opportunity to have a relationship with Jesus, building them up in their faith, and sending them out to impact others with the gospel as their lives have been changed through Christ. Our hope is that students will become life-long laborers wherever God takes them in their journey, until every person knows someone who truly follows Christ. We see this happen through evangelism, discipleship, retreats, team Bible studies, outreaches, and summer opportunities.
JUST A FEW HIGHLIGHTS FROM 2015-16:
- 4 New Believers at Wright State!
- 2 Wilberforce Basketball Girls Baptized!
- Urbana's Knights for Christ ministry is now launched and being coached by AIA Sport Linc!
- Delivered over 600 Welcome Bags to Freshman Athletes in the Fall
- WSU Freshman AIA Cookout (Sept)
- 937 Leaders 24 hr Retreat (Oct)- at AIA HQ- Building up our spiritual captains on our 7 campuses- GREAT!
- All-Campus War Room Movie Event at Wright State (Jan) - unity of Christian ministries for first time
- Xenia Winter Retreat (Feb) - Over 160 athletes, over 40 from 937 Campuses
ONGOING CAMPUS MINISTRY
- Central State: Coed Bible Study- Tuesdays at 6, Hall of Fame Room
- Dayton: Large Group AIA- Wednesdays at 8:45, the Library basement
- Girls/Guys Accountability Group- Monday nights
- Sinclair: Baseball Bible study with Taylor Hargrove
- Urbana: Large Group AIA- Tuesdays at 9
- Wilberforce: Women's Basketball Bible Study- Wednesday nights with Bri Dupree
- Wilmington: Coed Bible Study- Monday nights
- Wittenberg: Large Group AIA- Mondays at 9
- Men's Bible Study- Tuesdays at 9
- Women's Bible Study- Tuesdays at 9
- Wright State: Large Group AIA- Monday nights at 9, 128 Allyn Hall
- Women's Cross Country Bible Study: (Hailey)
- Women's Soccer Bible Study (Brinna)- Thursday mornings
- Men's Swim Group (Gavin/Ryan)- Friday nights
- Softball Bible Study (Hanna/Jordan)
- Track Bible Study (Lara/Gabie)-